Name Change Ads in Hindustan Times

If you want to change spelling name in your document like school leaving certificate, birth certificate, after marriage, passport etc. You would have to give First an advertisement in a newspaper with 10-rupee notary affidavit any newspaper like Hindustan times etc. After that, you can change name or spelling mistake your name by authorise authority.

| |
1 Star2Star3 Star4 Star5Star (No Ratings Yet)

Add a Comment